Biography of Christine Duhaime
She represents gaming and entertainment corporations in a variety of gaming, anti-money laundering and corporate matters.
Gaming matters in which Christine routinely advises include:
- the structure of casino and other gaming developments;
- negotiating agreements for the operation of casinos, hotels, and entertainment facilities;
- film production licences and agreements for casino-site filming;
- performance agreements for prominent entertainers;
- advising on gaming compliance and Criminal Code compliance;
- complying with anti-money laundering legislation;
- negotiating and drafting casino and hotel supply contracts;
- providing advice on Internet gambling matters;
- advising clients on suitability reviews;
- drafting gaming compliance programs and risk assessments;
- defending clients during regulatory disciplinary proceedings;;
- drafting horse-racing and pari-mutuel licence arrangements;
- obtaining gaming registrations for directors, officers and corporations;
- advising on casino security, surveillance and privacy matters;
- preparing corporate policies and procedures;
- providing advice to public gaming companies on disclosure matters; and
- advising on litigation strategies and defence of class action lawsuits.
You can reach Christine by telephone at (604) 601-2046.